Notes from my week.
- Got a steroid epidural injection to help with my back pain. Fun times. It was actually nowhere near as bad as I imagined. Hopefully it helps.
- Worked on updating my dotfiles.
- Went trick-or-treating and watched the K-State homecoming parade in Aggieville, followed by one of many trunk-or-treat events in Manhattan.
- Upgraded to macOS Ventura.
- State Of CSS Survey: Influence The Future Of CSS
- Is There Too Much CSS Now?
- Vegas forward Phil Kessel ties NHL record for consecutive games
- The legends of NHL iron man Phil Kessel
- Vegas forward Phil Kessel sets NHL record for consecutive games
- Exclusive: Ikea’s new Dirigera hub and Home smart app deliver big improvements
- Wyze’s new outdoor camera adds 2K resolution and faster person detection
- Fallout 4 to get next-gen update
- Apple raises prices on Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, and Apple One
- Kids who play video games score higher on brain function tests
- iOS and iPadOS 16.1 are now available
- Apple releases macOS Ventura, with Stage Manager, Continuity Camera, and more
- Plastic packaging isn’t really ‘recyclable’ in the US, Greenpeace report says
- Disney Plus’ ad-supported plan may not let you watch movies with far-away friends
- 10 Cocktail Classics You Should Make With Rum!
- Age of Empires is coming to a mobile device near you
- Disney wants to use your viewing history to personalize your park experience
- Twitter is now an Elon Musk company
- Deadpool 2
- NHL: Penguins-Oilers
- Letterkenny — Continued season 3
- NHL: Penguins-Flames
- NHL: Golden Knights-Sharks — Watched Phil Kessel’s first shift as he broke the record for most consecutive games in the NHL
- The Northman
- NCAA football: K-State-Oklahoma State