Although it’s happening a bit less recently, every once in a while when I add new media to Plex, the metadata does not appear. When this happens I first try doing the usual things like manually refreshing the metadata and emptying the library trash. If it’s still not working, I’ve found that manually deleting the cache files from the computer running the Plex server seems to almost always fix the problem.
Month: October 2017
Using a Simple Python Server for Local Resources
I recently discovered that Chrome does not allow the loading of local resources when I tried to link a stylesheet from one local project to another. Here is an example of what I tried to add to the HTML in my project:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///Users/name/Directory/style.css">
And Chrome gave me this error:
Not allowed to load local resource
Continue reading Using a Simple Python Server for Local Resources