Notes from my week.
- My wife was in Boston for a long weekend, so I was on full-time dad duty.
- QuikTrip played a brutal April Fool’s Day joke for those of us living in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Sony announces new PlayStation Plus subscriptions, its answer to Xbox Game Pass
- How the new PlayStation Plus compares to Xbox Game Pass and Switch Online
- Sony’s PS Plus tiers complicate the simplicity of subscription services
- Sony’s new PlayStation Plus makes retro games an expensive option
- Keychron’s Q3 is a premium keyboard with a more spacious layout
- Microsoft is finally making it easier to switch default browsers in Windows 11
- PlayStation Plus offers Slay the Spire and Robin Hood in April
- # Google Docs is getting more Markdown support
- The FTC sues TurboTax to stop ‘misleading’ ads for free tax prep software
- Chrome version 100 arrives with refreshed logo in tow
- Facebook funded anti-TikTok campaign through GOP firm
- Exciting Times for Browsers (and CSS)
- Independence Day — John Siracusa on going out on his own.
- Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting Following Aphasia Diagnosis — So sad 😞
- LA Times: ‘Bruce Willis’s Aphasia Was Suspected by Coworkers for Years’
- Watch Seinfeld
- An ‘Atrocious’ Email Caused a Mass Resignation at a Kansas Applebee’s
- Comic Helvetic, an Unholy Combo of Comic Sans and Helvetica
- Dave Rupert — Vibe Check №15
- Recently Unearthed Film Footage of Prince at 11 Years Old
- ShopTalk Show — 508: Sold Any Blogs Lately?
- Syntax — 443: What’s Up With Vitest?
- Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend — Paul Rudd Returns
- The Adam Project
- NHL: Penguins-Rangers
- Station Eleven — Finished the series. I didn’t really like all the changes they made from the book. Overall the series just felt a bit weird.
- NHL: Penguins-Wild
- DuckTales (2017)
- NHL: Penguins-Avalanche