Notes from my week.
- I’m starting to think about redesigning my website again.
- We had a busy Saturday with a birthday party, a grand opening event at the zoo, and the K-State Open House.
- Finally finished our taxes.
- We’ve been casually house shopping for a while, but now that spring is here, things are starting to get a bit more serious.
- The Slap Wasn’t the Only Astonishing Thing About the Oscars — “The reason so many of us are asking one another what just happened, the reason we’re so disturbed — a reason — is that maybe these three are like family, and it hurts to watch them feud.”
- In the Shadow of the Star Wars Kid
- CandyBar – Sugar Free Edition™
- Great Scott! DeLorean sets a date for its electric resurrection (again)
- Twitter will appoint Elon Musk to its board of directors
- What Elon Musk could mean for Twitter
- Twitter is adding an edit button
- Twitter change leaves huge gaps in websites
- Windows 11’s refreshed File Explorer gets tabs, favorites, and a new homepage
- Netflix actually added a short-ass movie category
- Plex’s latest beta features can help you navigate every streaming service you have
- Glorious GMMK Pro review: easy mode for DIY keyboards
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ latest trailer is the stuff of nightmares
- ShopTalk Show — 509: No Coffee, Inert Follow-up, Dialog Element, JSX in the Browser, and Mexican Travel Tips with Chris
- Syntax — 445: Types in JS?
- Syntax — 446: Making Content × What is our Process? Youtube, Blog Posts, Courses, Conference Talks, and Podcasts
- NCAA men’s basketball national championship — I watched about the last minute of the game (which lasted more like 30 minutes in real-time).
- NHL: Penguins-Avalanche
- Last Week Tonight
- NHL: Penguins-Rangers
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel — Finished season 4
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- NHL: Penguins-Capitals
- NHL: Penguins-Predators