Notes from my week.
- We took a short family vacation to Branson, Missouri with my wife’s family. We went to Dolly Parton’s Stampede, played mini golf, and visited Table Rock State Park. The kids got to do a bit of swimming as well, and I visited the local distillery.
- We spent our last day in Branson at Silver Dollar City. I hadn’t been there since I was a kid. 🎢
- We stopped for lunch at Lambert’s Cafe in Ozark, Missouri. The kids found it pretty entertaining trying to catch the rolls they bring out and throw at people. 🍞
- I’ve been dealing with a lingering back issue for the past year, and it really flared up at the beginning of our trip. The first day was by far the most painful, but I was in varying levels of pain the entire time. ☹️
- Meet the streamer who helps PS5 buyers beat bots and scalpers
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max could finally get always-on display
- Disney’s Pinocchio is full of hope in its first teaser trailer
- Sonic Frontier’s first trailer channels Zelda and Horizon franchises
- Nomad’s leather Siri Remote case comes with a discreet AirTag pocket
- The TweetDeck Mac app will go away on July 1st
- Re-evaluating technology
- SPAs, Shared Element Transitions, and Re-Evaluating Technology
- ShopTalk Show — 517: Big Backend Energy
- Started Progressive Web Apps
- NHL Stanley Cup playoffs