Although it’s happening a bit less recently, every once in a while when I add new media to Plex, the metadata does not appear. When this happens I first try doing the usual things like manually refreshing the metadata and emptying the library trash. If it’s still not working, I’ve found that manually deleting the cache files from the computer running the Plex server seems to almost always fix the problem.
I recently discovered that Chrome does not allow the loading of local resources when I tried to link a stylesheet from one local project to another. Here is an example of what I tried to add to the HTML in my project:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///Users/name/Directory/style.css">
And Chrome gave me this error:
Not allowed to load local resource
I recently decided to do a fresh install of OS X on my MacBook now that Yosemite is out, so I thought it would be a good time to post all the software I currently use. It turns out that I use a lot of apps. This list will probably be outdated within a month.