Notes from my week. Continue reading Weeknotes 2021.01.25–2021.01.31
Much of the first part of the week was spent testing the K-State Admissions Representatives app (my first Vue app!), which is still not quite ready to go. Hopefully, it will launch early next week.
Although it’s happening a bit less recently, every once in a while when I add new media to Plex, the metadata does not appear. When this happens I first try doing the usual things like manually refreshing the metadata and emptying the library trash. If it’s still not working, I’ve found that manually deleting the cache files from the computer running the Plex server seems to almost always fix the problem.