Due to family events and spending all last week trying to finish a project on time, this is a shortened and delayed 2-week version of my weeknotes.
- I was really excited to use
dataliston a project last week, but it turns out that performance is pretty poor in Chrome (at least for the large set of data that we needed to use). There were some strange issues in Firefox as well.
- I was able to get autocomplete replacement for
datalistmostly up and running in our Vue app before I found Vue Select, which did exactly what we needed.
- I played a bit of Fortnite season 4 this past weekend. I’m still not sure I really love Fortnite. I spend most of the time collecting supplies before I even run into other players. It’s for sure more fun playing with friends than playing alone though.
- The Clearleft Podcast — Wildlife Photographer Of The Year
- ShopTalk Show — 426: Backlogs, Issues vs Discussions vs Chatting, and Trying Not to Waste Your Shot
- ShopTalk Show — 427: Browsers Built for Designers, Firefox Farewell, Spinning up a Quick Website, and Gutenberg Experiences
- Smashing Podcast — What is Next.js? with Guillermo Rauch
- Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend — Maya Rudolph
- How To Pass Data Between Components In Vue.js
- Differences Between var and let
- VueJS: vs
or related for grouping elements for conditional rendering
- Wappalyzer — Nice browser extension/plugin that shows you what technologies are used on a website
- Handling a Null Response from an API
- Create Your Own Autocomplete Using Vue.js 2