It’s been a cold, rainy week here in Manhattan, Kansas. I don’t really like cold weather at all, and I’m somewhat dreading this winter with everything indoors still being somewhat risky. I think this week was especially bad because the temperature dropped so drastically so quickly. Luckily it looks like we have more warm weather ahead.
The K-State Admissions Representatives project I’ve been working on just launched this week. It’s a somewhat simple-looking form that fetches rep data from Salesforce via a Python API. This was my first project using Vue, and I really enjoyed learning and using Vue.
I started front-end development on a new Python app for the K-State Division of Financial Services. This project should be quite a bit less complicated than my last one.
- ShopTalk Show — 429: Cognitive Bias with David Dylan Thomas
- Smashing Podcast — What is SVG Animation? with Cassie Evans
- A Modern Take on Cutting the Mustard
- How to Put on a Duvet Cover: The California Roll Way
- Submitting a form with datalist
- Bootstrap Icons v1.0.0
- Introducing The ReadME Project
- Logitech G’s new Playmaster software is here to help you get good at Counter-Strike
- IKEA kataloger — Browse through old IKEA catalogs.
- Using @property for CSS Custom Properties
- Rick Moranis returns to acting after two decades, thanks to Ryan Reynolds
- Loop Over querySelectorAll Matches — I’ve used this quite a bit, and I just noticed there’s an updated article for looping through NodeLists.
- URL-encoder for SVG — I use this to encode my SVGs for use in CSS.