Notes from my week.
- The kids had their last day of school this week. This was our first time in public school, so hopefully the transition to summer isn’t too painful.
- Celebrated my wife’s birthday. We had planned a trip to Omaha that we canceled at the last minute. Her parents came to visit and we ended up celebrating at home instead.
- Got family pictures taken for the first time in a few years. The kids didn’t seem excited about it, but they did great and seemed to have fun.
- Penguins loss to Rangers was a missed opportunity
- Penguins/Rangers aftermath: Pens find new way to same destination
- The iPod is dead, but the podcast lives on
- Sony’s new PlayStation Plus subscriptions launch June 13th, and here’s the list of games
- Pixar’s Elemental is releasing in June 2023
- Verizon customers’ bills are going up starting in June for… reasons
- Now you can order a third round of free test kits from COVIDTests.gov
- Disney Plus with ads will keep the breaks down to four minutes per hour
- Google’s finally straightening out its legacy free G Suite mess
- Marvel Studios is licensing Stan Lee’s likeness from the company he sued before his death
- An Early Look at Matter on the Web
- Quick Tip: You Might Not Need Calc()
- Pittsburgh Penguins act fast, give a six-year contract extension to Bryan Rust week after elimination — I really didn’t expect to see Rust back in a Penguins uniform next season!
- ShopTalk Show — 515: Gaming Fridge, Dave Goes Nuxt 3, Resizing Images, Hiring Devs, Design Systems, and Redesigning Blogs
- One Footer in the Grave — 7: Soggy looking swamp
- Smashing Podcast — Who is Elliot Jay Stocks? with Vitaly Friedman
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Cobra Kai — Finished season 4
- Chip ’n Dale: Rescue Rangers
- DuckTales (2017)