Notes from my week.
- Trying out Raycast.
- Got an MRI on my back to see what’s causing my ongoing pain.
- Finally finished moving, now getting ready to close on our old house. Mostly a lot of cleaning left to do.
- Our TV started dying a few weeks ago, and it’s less than 3 years old. Even though this TV got great reviews, I guess my lesson is to never buy a TCL product again (this will also probably scare me away from brands like Vizio and Hisense).
- NASA just crashed a spacecraft into an asteroid to see what would happen
- The Last of Us’ first trailer is bleak and brutal
- McDonald’s will have adult Happy Meals this October
- Deadpool 3 will bring back Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine
- These stunning Lego minifig photos are a fantasy genre all their own
- Intel’s Unison app syncs iOS and Android phones with your PC
- Steam will be getting an annual spring sale
- Logitech announces its first mechanical keyboard specifically for the Mac
- OpenAI’s image generator DALL-E is available for anyone to use immediately
- Meta’s new text-to-video AI generator is like DALL-E for video
- COVID-19 tests will no longer get emergency treatment at the FDA
- PlayStation’s new loyalty program launches in the US next week
- Bitcoin’s climate damage is similar to beef and crude oil, says new study
- Google is shutting down Stadia
- Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes will continue the story in 2024
- The Community movie is finally happening, with most of the cast on board
- Eero’s realizing that wires can be good, actually
- ShopTalk Show — 534: Web Talks, AI Images, and Redesigning an API
- Syntax — 509: Use Next-gen CSS Today (Post CSS Configs)
- Syntax — 512: AI and Coding – Is Github Co-Pilot Worth It?
- Syntax — 516: Wes’ New Soundproof Office
- Whiskey Web and Whatnot — The Release of Nuxt 3 with Daniel Roe