- The Joy of Fortnite
- Microsoft Teams now has a green screen feature to make virtual backgrounds better
- Google Drive quietly introduced (then pulled) a file creation limit for all users
- Google Flights’ price guarantee could pay you back if your tickets get cheaper
- Harry Potter could be rebooted for the small screen
- Why do websites have so many pop-ups?
- Disney is in a land war with the state of Florida
- Song of the South’s racist legacy and Disney’s quiet reboot, explained
- How Tweetbot died (and lived again)
- Notion Quick Capture Hacks
- Why Lego Won
- Wikimapia — Putnam Hall — “Putnam Hall was the birthplace of the FatLan Lan Party.”
- Day One, Obsidian, and my months-long search for a private, personal place on the internet
- Announcing the GitHub Actions extension for VS Code
- Netlify Drop — Drag and drop websites.
- Journaling for Anxiety: How it Works and Why it Helps
- Microsoft Edge launches Workspaces test that lets you share browser tabs
- Counter-Strike 2 is getting Nvidia’s latency-reducing Reflex tech
- Microsoft’s rolling out Edge’s AI image generator to everyone
- 11 ways to power up your gaming on your PS5
- Twitter is now marking Substack links as unsafe
- The Best Clicky Switches For Your Keyboard
- The Best Mechanical Keyboard Switch for Typing!
- McDavid becomes 1st player in 27 years to surpass 150 points
- Penguins’ Sidney Crosby because 15th to 1,500 career points
- Meet the Oakland Guy Making Fun of Your Favorite California Punk Bands
Notes from my week.Continue reading Weeknotes 06.27–07.04
Notes from my week.Continue reading Weeknotes 04.11–04.17
Notes from my week.Continue reading Weeknotes 07.12–07.18
Much of the first part of the week was spent testing the K-State Admissions Representatives app (my first Vue app!), which is still not quite ready to go. Hopefully, it will launch early next week.